These terms (the “Early Access Agreement”) supplement the Revenant.gg, an web3 ecosystem company (the “Client Agreement”) by and between Revenant and applicants of Battle of Olympus Early Acess as "Client". These terms, in addition to the Client Agreement, govern the use of the Early Access Technology, identified below, made available by Revenant.gg, and are effective immediately when you click accept or first access or use the Battle of Olympus early builds
1. “Early Access” means a version or feature of the Battle of Olympus game that Revenant.gg has not made generally available to clients for production use, or that Revenant.gg otherwise makes available for the limited purpose of beta, pilot, trial or evaluation use. Early Access is designated by Revenant.gg as alpha and/or beta, early access, pilot, trial, limited release, pre-release, non-production, evaluation or similar designations.
2. Early Access Services. Revenant.gg may invite Client to use Early Access and Client may accept or decline the invitation in its sole discretion. Access to the Early Access is for evaluation and testing purposes, not supported, not subject to availability and may be subject to additional terms. Unless otherwise agreed by Revenant.gg in writing, access to the Early Access will expire indefinitely after the date Revenant.gg first makes the Evaluation Services available to Client, the date Revenant.gg in its discretion makes a version of the Evaluation Services generally available, or earlier termination of these Early Access Agreement. Revenant.gg may discontinue access to the Early Access Technology at any time in Revenant.gg’s sole discretion and may never make them generally available. Revenant.gg will have no liability for any harm or damage arising out of or in connection with Evaluation Services.
3. Representations and Warranties. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THE CLIENT AGREEMENT (INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES CONTAINED THEREIN), REVENANT.GG PROVIDES THE EARLY ACCESS ON AN AS-IS BASIS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE REVENANT.GG EARLY ACCESS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFIRNGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. REVENANT.GG MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING AVAILABILITY OR SUITABILITY OF THE REVENANT.GG EARLY ACCESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE EARLY ACCESS IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” EXCLUSIVE OF ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, ARE NOT SUPPORTED, AND ARE NOT SUBJECT TO ANY AVAILABILITY OR SECURITY OBLIGATIONS, AND REVENANT.GG MAY TERMINATE OR DISCONTINUE THAT VERSION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT LIABILITY. REVENANT.GG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, INTERCEPTION, ALTERATION OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET, MOBILE AND PERSONAL COMPUTING DEVICES, AND TRANSMISSION OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS OVER THE INTERNET OR OTHER NETWORKS OUTSIDE OF ITS CONTROL
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. REVENANT.GG WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, OR USE), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS EARLY ACCESS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE REVENANT.GG EARLY ACCESS , OR USE OF THE REVENANT.GG HOSTED SERVICE IN CONNECTION WITH THE REVENANT.GG EARLY ACCESS EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES
5. Entire Agreement. These Early Access Agreement along with the Client Agreement, as modified herein, comprises the entire agreement between Client and Revenant.gg and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions, or agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties regarding the subject matter herein. In the event of a conflict between the terms of the Client Agreement and this Early Access Agreement, the Early Access Agreement takes precedence.
6. Authority. You represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind the organization identified in the first paragraph of this Early Access Agreement, and hereby agree to the above terms.
7. In relation to the Revenant.gg is a personal data controller (the “Controller”). Personal data of Participants is processed in order to: -Personal data will be processed by the Controller during the implementation of the above goals. Providing such personal data is voluntary but it is also a requirement necessary to enter into the Promotion. The personal data will not be processed in an automated way. a. allow the participation in the early access; b. verify if the Participant meets the requirements of the early access; c. communicate with the Participant; d. for the marketing purposes of the Controller, as well as in connection with the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller, namely marketing of its own products and services.
8. Benefits of Early Access. By agreeing with the terms, the client is eligible for the benefits such as but not limited to: a. Whitelist raffle for very exclusive Battle of Olympus pre-sale b. 24hr access to the latest game builds including live version c. Users that give us some feedback on the playability of the game d. Dedicated discord section for early access community members